BEN-MAAS aims to play a central role in Mesopotamian region ’s scientific life, similar to that played by national academies of sciences in many countries. The ultimate goals of the BEN-MAAS are to contribute directly to the growth, invigoration, and dissemination of the sciences in Mesopotamian Educational institutions, and to help in growing a world- class scientific culture that is both universal in its aspirations and responsive to the particular needs of the nation. The principal languages
Vision statement of Mesopotamian Academy of Sciences and Arts (BEN-MAAS)
Mesopotamian Academy of sciences and Arts is prominent in the community for its unique culture of moral and academic excellence. The Academy's challenging classical curriculum results in competent and compassionate students with the ability to reason and articulate.
Mesopotamian Academy of Arts and Sciences welcomes Scholars whose research fall within Mesopotamian region as full Think tank Research members to cooperate in maintaining the Academy's commitment to high moral, behavioral, and academic standards.
Mission of Mesopotamian Academy of Sciences and Arts (BEN-MAAS)
Mesopotamian Academy of sciences and Arts is structured in three orders, The Order of Arts and Social sciences and the Order of Natural Sciences and Mesopotamian Archeology .
We develop well educated intellectual Scientists in Arts and different fields of science Programs on ancient and Modern Mesopotamian cultures and civilizations
To promote the study, extension, and dissemination of knowledge of the ancient and Modern arts and sciences.In ancient and Modern Mesopotamian region and to to encourage the creation, acquisition, dissemination and utilization of knowledge for national development through the promotion of learning.
• To establish and maintain proper standards of endeavor in all fields of the arts and sciences.
• To recognize outstanding contributions to the advancement of the arts and sciences in Mesopotamia
• To contribute actively to the development of Mesopotamian region and Middle East generally by examining and addressing crucial issues of development.
• To do such other things as are conducive or incidental to the attainment of all or any of the foregoing objects
• Providing independent advice and guidance to governmental and private institutions on matters of scientific research and education.
* Encouraging, initiating and aiding research and educational programs in the sciences.
* Helping the dissemination and promulgation of the results of scientific research.
* Facilitating the exchange of ideas and results with similar institutions around the world.
• Exhorting young Mesopotamian region men and women to consider careers in the sciences.
* Strengthening the links between the sciences and society by addressing the needs of the population, public health, the economy and the environment
Bestowing awards and honors on distinguished scientists.
• Create an Academy dedicated to the development of science and advising public authorities in this area.
• To be the benchmark institution and the privileged intermediary between the world of research and socio-economic actors on Mesopotamian issues.
• To be a place of expertise and interdisciplinary reflection on technological upheavals and the major challenges facing society.
• Contribute to building a nation of knowledge and competitive innovation.
• “Collective scientific expertise, anchored in society”
• The Academy brings together the industry sector, scientific research circles, the political and social world and socio-economic actors in its reflections.
• It participates in the development of discussions conducted at the international level and constitutes a forum for scientists dealing with Mesopotamian arts and sciences.
• It disseminates its expertise to a wide audience through the publication of opinions, reports, etc., and the organization of conferences-debates and seminars.
The main goal of the Academy is to promote the progress of science, technology, and innovation for the economic, social, and cultural development of Mesopotamian region in arts and science
Specific objectives to achieve this goal include the following:
• Promoting research and technological training at the highest level
• Advising the national government and other national and international policy makers on issues related to science and technology in the service of humanity
• Popularizing science and technology in culture
• Contributing to the defence of science and the franchise of scientists
• Developing scientific and technological relations with the private and public sectors of the national economy
• Promoting scientific and technological cooperation at the international level
Our values create the sense of purpose to ensure that we succeed as a world leading Research Academy in ancient and modern Arts and Sciences of Mesopotamian region .We take immense pride in our values which are critical to Aspire's long term success.
1. Quality of fellowship and Academy products.
2. Objectivity of documents, reports, and opinions
3. Integrity of documents, reports, and opinions supported by evidence
4. Independence from pressure groups — public or private
5. Relevance to the problems of the society
We are accountable for using and developing our individual and collective capabilities to achieve outstanding results both for the individual and for the community.
Synergy and Teamwork:
We work together collaboratively to achieve our strategy in a spirit of cooperation and support, valuing each other’s skills and contributions towards enhancement of ancient and modern life in Mesopotamia.
We fulfill our responsibilities to be Regional leaders in our professional discipline through the application of best practices in a scientific, caring and committed way to train scientifc scholars in arts and sciences of ancient and modern Mesopotamia.
We intend to build trust through loyalty, honesty, ethical standards and fairness. We never take advantage of a privileged position for personal gain but only improvement of sciences and use it for development of Humanity in peace at region and in World .
We honor sensitively the values, rights and needs of all others and embrace the diversity provided by each individual, irrespective of Religious belief, culture, orientation, race, class or gender.
We constantly research, create and develop new Potentials for strategies on solutions to deliver outstanding results for our Researcher team members and , Scholars in Arts and in sciences .
• The Mesopotamian Academy of Arts and Sciences (BEN-MAAS) is an International research Academy for sciences and Arts founded by distinguished scholars from Mesopotamia and Scholars working on ancient and modern Mesopotamia of Today
Principle goals and activities of the Academy are:
1. Promotion of academic and intellectual activities in ancient and modern Mesopotamian cultures and civilizations ;
2. Elaboration of intellectual Ideas, Cultural, Social programs and Project for sustainable development of Mesopotamian region;
3. Promoting and enhancing of relations with international research Institutes, development and Planning centers of excellence (Public and private) for increasing the Mesopotamian Area scientific potential’s activity;
4. Elaboration of Cultural and Social programs and projects in various sciencentific and Social and Cultural fields;
5. Research review and dissemination of New Technological models and strategies of The Mesopotamian Academy of Arts and Sciences (BEN-MAAS)
6. Conducting research on Cultural, Social, Environmental and other vital problems and elaboration of relevant scientific programs and projects in arts and sciences;
7. Promotion of scientific-models in shaping of new innovation activities;
8. Conducting of scientific research on Arts and sciences for integration processes and strengthening of Mesopotamian Research Area (MRA);
9. Providing research facilities to preparation of skilled Professional and scholars in Mesopotamian Sciences and Arts
10. Promotion of Cultural Heritage and Antique Treasure in Ancient and Modern Mesopotamian civilizations;
11. Advancement of intercultural dialogue. Among World scholars for research on ancient and Modern Mesopotamian civilizations and cultures.
Prof Dr Kemal Yildirim – President
Prof Dr Gabriel Lopez – Health policies and Religion in Mesopotamia
Prof Dr. Bashiru Aremu UNESCO Laureate– Cultural studies
Dr Asif Iqbal – Economic affairs unit – Ancient modern Mesopotamian Economy
Dr Kota Atul – Architectural unit – Ancient and Modern Architecture in Mesopotamia
Dr Sefik Gorging – Arabic and related dialects and Semitic Culture (Secretary General)
Prof Dr Kemal YILDIRIM (President)
Dr Sefik Gorgin – (Secretary General)
Mr. Tauseff Ahmed Office Of Computing Division
Mr Isaiah Boateng – Head of Film and Documentation center:
Mr Sanjay Sethi – international relations –Coordinator
Miss Alvira Asif - Diplomacy and Protocol
Adnan Hussain – Asian Affairs
Noell Masters – Administrative Division
Mohit Srivastava – Research and Documentation center
- Sciences Division
Dr Asif Iqbal –Architectural – Ancient modern Mesopotamian Economy
Dr Kota Atul – Architectural unit – Ancient and Modern Architecture in Mesopotamia
Dr Traian D Stanciulescu
Architecture and semiotics, senior scientific researcher into the field of Bio photonics
Prof Dr Mirza Barjees Baig
- Humanities Division
Dr Alisa Eshet Moses – Hebrew language – Jewish studies
Prof Dr Kemal Yıldırım Mesopotamian studies
Dr Sefik Gorgin Arab studies and Semitic cultures – Art and Design
Dr Douglas Capogrossi Phd
Austin Mardon CM, KCSS, FRSC, FRCGS
Assistant Adjunct Professor, Department of Psychiatry & John Dossetor Health Ethics Centre, University of Alberta; Special Advisor, Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital
Prof Abhijeet Arun Ahiree Prof in History
Dr Varun Gupta – Education
Dr Haissam BOU-SAID
Dr. Datu Al-Fazhir Bin Datu Ali President, Sabah Integrity Alliance Association (SINAR)
Prof Dr Ali Mohammed Rostami – international economic relations in Mesopotamian region (Iranian studies)
Prof Kokunree Agbontaen (Sociology) -Member of Pontifical Academy of social sciences-Vatican
Dr M’barek Afekouh- Ancient modern Arab Diplomacy
Prof Dr Nilton Elias de Souza Phd
Prof Dr Mirjana Radovic
Prof Dr Borislav Djukanović
Prof Dr Dejan Radulovic
Prof Dr Zoran Vitorovic
Dr Lena Backer
Prof Dr Franco Nacca
Prof Dr David Le Cornu
Prof Dr Nikola Cekić
Prof Dr Antal Szabo
Prof Dr Gabriel Lopez
Prof Dr Muhammed Omoloja
Dr Zameer Nayar Padikkal
Prof Dr Nagarajah Lee
Prof Dr Kao Kweng
Dr Bishop Mar Eli
- Arts Division
Isaiah Kwame Boateng Film Director and Producer
Julia Bulgag – Mesopotamian Art Model
Ancient Mesopotamian cultures and Languages committee
Arab studies Committee
Jewish studies committee
Kurdish studies committee
Assyrian and Chaldean and Aramean studies committee
Health Ethics and Architecture &semiotics, senior scientific research of Bio photonics committee
Modern Turkish and Ottoman studies committee
Persian studies Committee
Modern Mesopotamian studies committee
The day-to-day administration of the Academy’s affairs is handled by a secretariat of full-time staff. These comprise an Executive Secretary, a Deputy Executive Secretary, a Senior Assistant Secretary, a Publications Officer, Senior Assistant Registrar, a Finance Officer as well as Secretarial, Clerical, Security and Janitorial Staff who work under the general direction of the Honorary Secretary.
• Dr Sefik Gorgin – (Secretary General)
• Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org